ADVNC ELITE 40 Camp Details
- Date: July 17-20, 2017
- Location: University of Santa Cruz
- Type: Overnight or Extended Day
- Ability: Elite
- Graduation Years: 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- Camper to Coach Ratio: 8:1
- Overnight: $725 | Extended Day: $525
About ADVNC Elite 40
ADVNC Elite 40 is for elite players only.
The 40 best players per class (2022, 2023, 2024, 2025) from California will be invited to UC Santa Cruz for 4 days of highly focused development with current college coaches and players.
ADVNC Elite 40 is located at University of Santa Cruz, in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains just minutes from the beach.
All aspects of the game are covered, with the focus on successful techniques and strategies currently being used at top NCAA and professional programs.
All ADVNC Elite 40 Campers will receive:
- 4 days of training with the best coaches and players in the country
- Exclusive Gear package
- Nutrition and athletic training information talk
- Film Study
ADVNC training system
The ADVNC Training System (ATS) is a complete training method that focuses on creating the ideal learning environment for aspiring young lacrosse players. Our up-tempo practices are designed to increase skill, on-field awareness, decision making, and athleticism. ATS also incorporates aspects of the latest research in development to create resilient athletes. At ADVNC we believe it is not good enough to just create great lacrosse players but feel a larger responsibility to shape young men of character.
ADVNC Camp Coaches
We bring in the best college and professional players in the country to coach at ADVNC camp each summer. To see a list of past years camp coaches, click here.
advnc camp raffles
At all ADVNC Camps, campers are entered into the ADVNC Raffle where they have a chance win to some of the coolest lacrosse equipment and apparel in the game today.
Typical Day Schedule
- 7:30AM-8:30AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM-11:00AM: Session 1 on field
- 9:00AM: Warm up, stretch, and stick work. (stick, helmet and gloves)
- 9:30AM: Skill demos by position
- 9:45AM: Skill work by stations
- 10:30AM: Games (i.e small games, 3x, lacrosse dodge ball, fireball)
- 12:00PM-1:00PM: Lunch
- 2:00PM-4:30PM: Session 2 & special activities (staff demos, skill work, and games)
- 5:00PM-5:45PM: Dinner
- 6:00PM-8:00PM: Night games on fields (Full field games, and 3X)
- 8:00PM-10PM: Pizza and Movies at Dorms, Camp Store Open
- 10:30PM: Lights Out
What to Bring
Everyone should bring the following items to this ADVNC camp:
- LACROSSE STICK
- HELMET AND MOUTHGUARD
- SNEAKERS (NON-MARKING SOLES) AND CLEATS
- PROTECTIVE CUP
- ELBOW AND SHOULDER PADS
- RIB PADS (OPTIONAL)
- WATER BOTTLE*
- BEDDING (SHEETS AND PILLOW) OR SLEEPING BAG
- SNACKS AND DRINKS
- SPENDING MONEY FOR CAMP STORE AND PIZZA
* Water will be available on site, but please bring water containers to reduce unnecessary waste. Note: ADVNC Camps have on staff athletic trainers at each field. Please submit medical forms to indicate any medical/special conditions to advise ADVNC staff.
Camp Drop-off and Pick-up Information
Day Campers Drop off each day: 9:00 am (except for first day, check in 11am)
Day Campers Pick up each day: 8:00 pm (except last day, check out at Noon)
Overnight campers: Check in 11am on First Day, and check out Noon on Last Day