About Advnc camp
Founded by Tewaaraton Award Winner and Head Coach Chris Rotelli, ADVNC Camps are designed to teach lacrosse players new techniques, improve their weaknesses, cultivate them as leaders, and make them smarter players… all while having a great time and enjoying the outdoors!
On top of technical training and instruction, we focus on making ADVNC Camp extremely fun for campers all day long. We find the more fun campers are having, the harder they will work, and the better they will become. Lacrosse is a game that is meant to be enjoyed and campers who come to ADVNC Camp can expect to have a great time, to leave camp better than when they arrived, and loving the game more than ever.
What’s more, campers engage in this fun, memorable experience while under the guidance of the best collegiate and professional players in the world. Our coaches not only show players the most refined techniques and strategies in the game, they also teach them the values needed to be the best players, teammates, and leaders on the field.
US Lacrosse Sanctioned Camps
ADVNC camps are US Lacrosse Sanctioned Camps.
Sanctioned Camps provide participants with the best possible camp experience by adopting the Sanctioned Camp Standards, which are deemed the best practices for camps by the sport’s national governing body.
These standards help ensure the safest and most positive player experience for all participants.
All participants of this camp must have a US Lacrosse Membership that is active through the completion of this camp.
To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership
ADVNC Camp Coaches
We bring in the best college and professional players in the country to coach at ADVNC camp each summer. To see a list of past years camp coaches, click here.
ADVNC training system
The Advnc Training System (ATS) is a complete training method that focuses on creating the ideal learning environment for aspiring young lacrosse players. Our up-tempo practices are designed to increase skill, on-field awareness, decision making, and athleticism. ATS also incorporates aspects of the latest research in development to create resilient athletes. At Advnc we believe it is not good enough to just create great lacrosse players but feel a larger responsibility to shape young men of character.
ADVNC Overnight Camps combine unparalleled lacrosse coaching and training, with outdoor adventure activities, to give campers an amazing lacrosse experience. When not playing lacrosse, coaches lead campers through a variety of fun, adventurous, and team-building activities. Past year activities have included, Ropes Course, Rafting, Swimming at 9,000 feet, 3X Lacrosse, Raffles, Nightly Movies, Pool, Darts, Ping Pong, and trips to the beach.
Day CAMP Typical day
- 9:00AM: Check in, Meet and Greet, Daily Review.
- 9:10AM: Warm up & Stretch, Physical Literacy Activities
- 9:50AM: Stick Drills
- 10:00AM: Skill of the day Staff Demo
- 10:30AM: Skill work by group and position
- 11:00AM: Games: 3X, Scrimmage, Dodge Ball
- 12:00PM-12:45PM: Lunch social with campers and coaches
- 12:45PM: Warm up, Physical Literacy Activities
- 1:15PM: Staff Demo
- 1:20PM: Small Group work
- 1:30PM: Scrimmage
- 2:00PM: Wrap, Q&A
OVERNIGHT CAMP TYPICAL DAY
- 7:30AM-8:30AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM-11:00AM: Session 1 on field
- 9:00AM: Warm up, stretch, Physical Literacy Activities
- 9:45AM: Stick work. (stick, helmet and gloves)
- 10:00AM: Skill work demos/Skill work by stations
- 10:30AM: Games (i.e small games, 3x, lacrosse dodge ball, fireball)
- 12:00PM-1:00PM: Lunch
- 2:00PM-4:30PM: Afternoon session & special activities (staff demos, skill work, and games)
- 5:00PM-5:45PM: Dinner
- 6:00PM-8:00PM: Night games on fields (Full field games, and 3X)
- 8:00PM-9:45PM: Pizza and Movies at Dorms, Camp Store Open
- 10:00PM: Lights Out