Session 1: June 11-15 | Session 2: June 18-21 | Session 3: July 9-12
Located at beautiful and historic Squaw Valley, the ADVNC Lake Tahoe camp combines lacrosse and outdoor adventure activities, to give campers an amazing lacrosse experience.
Coaches and players from all over the country have called this camp “the best lacrosse camp they have ever seen.” Chris Rotelli selects the best collegiate and professional players in the world come to coach at Lake Tahoe and pass on their knowledge to the next generation. All aspects of the game are covered, with the focus on successful techniques and strategies currently being used at top NCAA and Professional programs.
When not playing lacrosse, coaches lead campers through a variety of fun, adventurous,and team-building activities. Past year activates include: Ropes Course/White Water Rafting, Swimming at 9,000 ft, 3x Lacrosse, Raffles, Nightly Movies, Pool, Darts, Ping Pong, and much, much, more.
ADVNC Training System
The Advnc Training System (ATS) is a complete training method that focuses on creating the ideal learning environment for aspiring young lacrosse players. Our up-tempo practices are designed to increase skill, on-field awareness, decision making, and athleticism. ATS also incorporates aspects of the latest research in development to create resilient athletes. At Advnc we believe it is not good enough to just create great lacrosse players but feel a larger responsibility to shape young men of character.
ADVNC Camp Details
- Location: Squaw Valley Lodge, Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type: Overnight & Extended Day
- Ability: Intermediate- Expert
- Ages: 10-17
- Camper to Coach Ratio: 8:1
- Session 1 Overnight: $895 | Session 1 Extended Day: $595
- Session 2 & 3 Overnight: $695 | Session 2 & 3 Extended Day: $495
For questions, email: TRAIN@ADVNCLACROSSE.COM
ADVNC LAKE TAHOE COACHES
Director and former Tewaaraton Award winner Chris Rotelli curates the best players in the world from both professional and NCAA levels to coach at ADVNC Lake Tahoe. ADVNC Lake Tahoe implements position-specific coaching from world class players, who teach innovative techniques and strategies currently being used at the NCAA and Professional levels.
An Immersive Experience
Lake Tahoe camp is an immersive lacrosse experience, giving young players the opportunity to build relationships with their role models, and to learn from their experiences.
At an elevation of 6,200 feet, the beautiful Squaw Valley Lodge is located in the heart of Squaw Valley, just steps beneath Squaw Valley Ski Mountains. Campers experiences clean, fresh air and a full range of seasonal climates. Average temperatures during ADVNC Camps are typically at a high of 85°F in the summer (-7°C to 30°C).
WATCH THE VIDEOs
Camp Drop-off and Pick-up Information
Day Campers Drop off each day: 9:00 am (except for first day, check in 12:00-1:30pm)
Day Campers Pick up each day: 8:00 pm (except last day, Noon)
Shuttle transportation to Camp
A shuttle service to and from the Bay Area and Sacramento will be provided for a fee, and campers can select this option when registering for camp. Times and locations of pick up and drop off will be sent one week before your camp begins. Transportation from Reno International Airport is also available. For more information email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical Day Schedule
- 7:30AM-8:30AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM-11:00AM: Session 1 on field
- 9:00AM: Warm up, stretch, Physical Literacy Activities
- 9:45AM: Stick work. (stick, helmet and gloves)
- 10:00AM: Skill work demos/Skill work by stations
- 10:30AM: Games (i.e small games, 3x, lacrosse dodge ball, fireball)
- 12:00PM-1:00PM: Lunch
- 2:00PM-4:30PM: Afternoon session & special activities (staff demos, skill work, and games)
- 5:00PM-5:45PM: Dinner
- 6:00PM-8:00PM: Night games on fields (Full field games, and 3X)
- 8:00PM-9:45PM: Pizza and Movies at Dorms, Camp Store Open
- 10:00PM: Lights Out
What to Bring
Everyone should bring the following items to this ADVNC camp:
- LACROSSE STICK
- HELMET AND MOUTHGUARD
- SNEAKERS (NON-MARKING SOLES) AND CLEATS
- PROTECTIVE CUP
- ELBOW AND SHOULDER PADS
- RIB PADS (OPTIONAL)
- WATER BOTTLE*
- BEDDING (SHEETS AND PILLOW) OR SLEEPING BAG
- SNACKS AND DRINKS
- SPENDING MONEY FOR CAMP STORE AND PIZZA
* Water will be available on site, but please bring water containers to reduce unnecessary waste. Note: ADVNC Camps have on staff athletic trainers at each field. Please submit medical forms to indicate any medical/special conditions to advise ADVNC staff.