ADVNC MLL All-Star Shootout Details
- Date: July 7-8, 2017
Cherry Island Sports Complex
2429 U St.
Elverta, CA 95626
- What: Team Tournament with MLL Rules, MLL All-Star Skills Competition, MLL All Star Game
- Divisions: A and B Divisions in Each Age Group: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, HS B, HS A
- Team Fee:
- 8U: $995 Before 3/1 | $1195 After 3/1
- 10U, 12U, 14U, HSB, HSA: $1600 Before 3/1 | $1850 After 3/1
- Deposit of at least $500 due at time of registration, remaining balance due May 1, 2017.
ABOUT ADVNC MLL All-Star Shootout
Get your teams ready for the first ever ADVNC MLL All-Star Shootout. Play MLL rules, with a 2 point line and shot clocks, and watch the MLL All Stars compete in the 2017 All Star Game, and the All Star Skills Competition! Participants will meet and get instruction from the MLL All-Stars, and receive a ticket the MLL All-Star Game and Skills Comp July 7 & 8 in Sacramento, CA. Come play with the best players in the World!
All Teams will play a minimum of 5 games starting Friday and ending Saturday prior to the MLL All-Star Game.
Fields will be lined with 2 point arcs, and will have shot clocks to replicate the MLL field, giving players a chance to experience what its like to play in the MLL.
The MLL All Star Skills Competition will take place Live at the Tournament on July 7th.
MLL All-Star Clinic
MLL All-Stars will hold a clinic for players to attend at the All-Star Shootout for participants in the ADVNC MLL All-Star Shootout.
MLL All-Star Game Tickets
All participants in the ADVNC MLL All-Star Shootout will receive a free ticket for the MLL All-Star Game Saturday July 8th, 6pm at Bonney Field, Sacramento, CA.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com
Cherry island Sports complex: Rules
- NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED! (except for service animals)
- Parking: $10/day or $20 for the 2-day event (tickets will be provided, please display them on your dashboard before you leave your vehicle).
- No camper/RV parking or hook-ups on site; we can provide details for nearby campgrounds if desired.
Address of facility:
Directions to Cherry Island
Cherry Island Soccer Complex is located at the corner of 28th and U Streets in northwestern Sacramento County. Access is convenient from the major interstate highways:
From westbound I-80:
Exit at Antelope Avenue, turn right and proceed west on Antelope Ave approximately 5 miles to 28th St. The entrance to Cherry Island is just ahead off U St. Note that Antelope Ave becomes U Street at Watt Avenue.
From eastbound I-80:
Exit at Watt Avenue, turn left and proceed north on Watt Avenue approximately 4 miles to U Street. Turn left and proceed 1 mile west to 28th St. The entrance to Cherry Island is just ahead off U St..
From northbound I-5:
Proceed past downtown Sacramento and exit at eastbound I-80 (Not Business 80!) and follow the directions above.
From southbound I-5:
Proceed past Sacramento International Airport and exit at Ca Hwy 99 and 70, north. Take the first exit at Elkhorn Blvd, turn right, and proceed east on Elkhorn approximately 7.5 miles to 28th St. Turn left on 28th and proceed north about one mile to U St. Turn left on U St. and the entrance to Cherry Island will be just ahead on your right.