ADVNC Goalie Clinics
Goalie is often the most important position on the lacrosse field, yet specific drills and training for most goalies is limited during standard team practices
ADVNC Goalie clinics focus on technique, communication and positioning. Players who attend will leave the clinic with the knowledge and resources to be successful in and out of the crease.
- DIRECTOR: Schuyler Horn
- Former Goalie at Wheaton College
- Has tutored numerous D1, DIII and DII goalies over eight years of coaching
- 3 year starter and team captain at Wheaton.
- FOCUS: Technique, Coordination and Strategy
- Coach Horn challenges goalies to make saves under stress and uses engaging exercises to improve speed & coordination
- The clinic will break down the ready position, positioning in the net and executing strong saving technique.
- Coach Horn will also address communicating with the defense and provide players with drills to do throughout the season to further improve.
Players who attend will leave the clinic better than when they arrived, and more prepared to dominate the goal.
ADVNC Sacramento Goalie Clinic
February 11th, Jesuit High School, Carmichael, CA