ADVNC face off Clinics
Facing off is becoming one of the most valuable skills for lacrosse players, yet little time is spent on this during a standard team practice.
ADVNC Face Off clinics help players who live at the X through a progression of specific drills to teach face-off technique from the ground up.
- DIRECTOR: MIKE FABY
- Former Johns Hopkins Face-off Specialist
- Has tutored numerous D1, DIII and DII players over five years of coaching
- Won more than 65% of his face-offs, helping his teams to championships at every level.
- FOCUS: TECHINAL SKILLS AND DRILL PROGRESSION
- Coach Faby focuses on making the skill of facing off fun and competitive
- Drills will break down the entire face-off, from stance and hand position to whistle recognition and winning possession of the ball.
Players who attend will leave the clinic better than when they arrived, and more prepared to win at the X.
BAY AREA HOLIDAY FACE OFF CLINIC -
DECEMBER 16th, SAN JOSE, CA
SACRAMENTO HOLIDAY FACE OFF CLINIC -
DECEMBER 17th, FOLSOM, CA